4 discos de vinilo

Abba:

Waterloo,Dancing Queen, Summer Night City,I Have A Dream, Mamma Mia, Fernando, Thank You For The Music,Chiquitita, Knowing Me, Knowing, You Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight).

BoneyM;

Nightflight To Venus, Rasputin, Painter Man, He Was A Steppenwolf, King Of The Road ,Rivers Of, Babylon, Voodoonight, Brown Girl, In The Ring, Never Change, Lovers In The Middle Of The Night, Heart Of Gold.

Elvis Presley;

Heartbreak Hotel Blue, Suede Shoes, Houng Dog, Love Me Tender, Too Much, All Shook, UpTeddy, Bear,Paralysed, Party, Jailhouse, Rock Don't Wear, My Ring, Around Your Neck, Hard Headed Woman,King Creole, One Night, A Fool Such As I, A Big Hunk,  O'LoveStuck, On You, The Girl Of My Best FriendIt's,  Now Or Never, Are You Lonesome Tonigh?, Wooden Hearth, Surrender (Marie's The Name) , His Latest Flame, Can't Help Falling In Love, Good Luck Charm, She's Not You, Return To Sender( You're The),  Devil In Disguise, Crying In The Chapel, Love Letters, If I Can DreamIn,  The Ghetto, Suspicious,  MindDon't Cry DaddyThe Wonder Of YouI Just Can't Help Believin'An American TrilogyBurning LoveAlways On My Mind, My Boy, Suspicion ,Moody, Blue Way Down, It's Only Love,

Modern talking;

Atlantis Is Calling S.O.S. For Love + instrumental

Precio: 24 €

Más detalles del anuncio

Nº. de anuncio: 1675

Categoría : Ocio

Localidad : Huelva

Publicado : 20/08/2017

subir arriba